Account Recovery Specialist
Our third party agency specializes in delinquent medical and state tax accounts. As a account recovery specialist, you will be responsible for working with consumers on a daily basis to assist in finding resolution on past due accounts. The ideal candidate will be excited by the opportunity to help both consumers and clients settle outstanding accounts. The individual we are looking for is open to new challenges, enjoys interacting with others and can maintain a professional demeanor during stressful situations.
The position requires a nine (9) hour shift Monday thru Thursday (8am - 5:30pm) and a four (4) hour shift on Friday (8am - 12pm).
Salary $14 - $15/hour plus commission. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance along with a company-paid life insurance policy, employee assistance program and 401k matching. Employees also earn paid time off and are provided six (6) paid holidays each year.
- Managing multiple accounts at a time
- Locating consumers for recovery of delinquent accounts
- Sending out various letters including past due notices, payment reminders and payment receipts
- Assisting consumers reach resolution through various ways, such as payment arrangement, insurance billing, workers compensation billing
- Updating consumer demographics
- Executing the appropriate next actions on accounts
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a high-level of accuracy in work performed
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to speak persuasively and listen critically
Previous customer service experience preferred, but not required.